MASTERPIECE UPDATE: PLASTIC JESUS

I'm coming across my list of the locations I will be visiting and exploring for my LA Street Art Expedition Masterpiece and I came across a brilliant street artist, exclusive to Los Angeles, Plastic Jesus. His satirical, subversive works are installed throughout the city that represents a plethora of things in Pop Culture, LA Culture, and general life: drugs, death, celebrities, money, poverty, materialism, consumer greed, cooperate greed, above many other subjects. His works are so f*cking well done + genius and it's a shame that most of them get taken down and removed. I'm going to try to contact Plastic Jesus with any hope he'll reply and give me a few places to hit up for my artistic adventure, I REALLY want/need to visit a site where one of his works is installed, I might make it a vital component to my masterpiece.

Here's the mastermind's work:

All credit for images to Plasticjesus.net











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Pictures. @thats_so_edgar

Twitter Updates

Follow me. @hausedgar

Meet The Author

All I know is that I will not soley define myself as "RHS Senior".