BLOGS I FANCY

In terms of efficiency and frequent updates I say Lupita Pliego's and Jisu Yoon's blogs are some of the ones on the top of my list. Not only do they have a cute, comforting theme, their content is pretty darn good and their blog management is great- always updating them on the daily with assignments and side/personal posts. A shout out also has to go out to Hannah Hurd's blog which is as well always updated and has good content as well. I also have to shout out Victoria Tonascia for her blog which is crazy- in a great way. Victoria totally hacked her own blog and made it into her personal site which so happens to also serve as an AP Lit and Comp blog, which is great. Her personalization of her blog really stands out and it's admirable. I also want to call out Chrystal Dulay's blog which is a tad bit underrated. Although she may be a bit quiet in class in regards to discussions, she does most of the course work- a lot more than other 'star' students who open their mouths in class everyday and I love how she's this low-key nerd. Definitely a blog to check out. Last but certainly not least, I want to call out Bree's blog as the last one on my list of favorites. Not only was she superbly active on her blog, she CARED about it. Bree authentically cared about the content of her blog and that's why she posted so many entries. I remember over the summer always checking her blog to see what new post she made for that day, a great way to remember her being, forever in our memory and hearts.

Check these blog out (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Pictures. @thats_so_edgar

Twitter Updates

Follow me. @hausedgar

Meet The Author

All I know is that I will not soley define myself as "RHS Senior".