Seeking Mentor

Well, I kind of have a mentor (S/O to Dr. Preston for contacting C/O 2014 alum Bobby Rucobo - however after 2 weeks, no reply). My mentor would have to have a knowledge of art (street art, murals, even graffiti) and sense of culture within them that'll allow them to relate art to culture and vice-versa. Someone who's passionate for art + culture (knowledgeable or living in L.A. would be icing on the cake) who I can discuss my masterpiece with and have him or her aid me in setting up my trip and have the locations/spots where we'll hit up set.It's all about art + culture, L.A. is bad-ass and so is it's art and rich history - it's an amazing place full of amazing people and cultures represented through it's amazing art, LET'S GET IT. MENTORS I'M GOING TO FIND YOU. #LAArtRaid2015



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Pictures. @thats_so_edgar

Twitter Updates

Follow me. @hausedgar

Meet The Author

All I know is that I will not soley define myself as "RHS Senior".