Rest In Peace, Bree Rodriguez

I am still in complete shock, hours after I've read the tragic news. Breanna was such a beautiful soul, my goodness. Her mentality on life was so pure, just love and peace--nothing but good vibes and happy times. Whenever I needed her, she'd be there. During AVID, in class, on trips, during other events, she'd be there when I needed her because she always made me stay grounded on Earth, the physical epitome of "Three Little Birds"; she always gave me a sigh of relief that there are people around me who see the world in the same perspective as I do and that life moves on- it gets better. During Homecoming week, she didn't care about the crown, we both honestly laughed at the idea of a school crowning someone as if anyone deserved such a thing over anyone else. However, Breanna did deserve it, she was a queen and what made her a queen was that she never wanted to be crowned one. The humility she possessed was amazing, just such an authentic person. Bree and I share the same last name, and of course I've been asked if we were related somehow. We aren't related by blood, however by love, happiness, and positivty, I will always consider her family and she will forever hold a special place in my heart. The most positive, caring, loving person there was, I'm blessed enough to say we will always be good friends-- family. Anyone reading this who is part of the Righetti Senior Class or really anybody at all, let's end the year right by honoring Bree and embodying her amazing spirit of postivity and peace. Let's handle this tragedy how she would have, so let's start smiling and celebrate her life rather than being devastated on how it could've been if she were still physically with us. I love you, Bree. Prayers to everyone enduring this loss. Rest In Peace forever, how she would've wanted it.

Check out her interests, intelligence, and passions:

http://breethegrodriguez.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this Edgar. We will keep making her proud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this Edgar. We will keep making her proud

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Pictures. @thats_so_edgar

Twitter Updates

Follow me. @hausedgar

Meet The Author

All I know is that I will not soley define myself as "RHS Senior".