Networking Our Masterpieces • Member No. 3

Member: Sophia Gomez

Topic: Mental Illness + Psychology 

Inspired from people close to her and her interest in Psychology, Sophia has decided to focus her Masterpiece on Mental Illness and Psychology. Her Big Question actually plays a significant part in her Masterpiece, according to her. Why is mental illness still so stigmatized? She says she wants to answer this question through her Masterpiece, however doesn't know how to go about it yet. I have offered to contribute and she happily accepted so I am going to help her in any way, shape, or form. Sophia will keep me updated on her organized plan to answer her question.

Subject to updates.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Pictures. @thats_so_edgar

Twitter Updates

Follow me. @hausedgar

Meet The Author

All I know is that I will not soley define myself as "RHS Senior".