Relfections on Week 1

1. Are there any factors that you think are going to affect your participation or experience in this class? Access to a computer? Mobile/smart phone? Transportation? Friends/family? Schedule?

Ultimately, the only limit I’d have to affect my participation in this course would be if there would be any lack of Wi-Fi where I’m at and my phone is out of data; so, not really any limitations or conflicts there. I will always make sure to work my best to fit my participation in the class in my schedule on non-school days, or days absent (which are not common for me). 

2. Think of an awesome best ever learning experience that changed you. What did you learn? Where were you? What happened? Who else was there? Did it teach you anything about how you learn (or pay attention... or remember, or think?) How did you know what was happening?

One of the most amazing learning experiences I’ve had was attending various Calvin Terrell workshops and making my eyes open to truth of our world. Just how blunt he was, the passion he had that I shared with him. After that, my attention-span definitely increased and from there on out I did not hesitate any decisions of attending a conference or seminar. The words that Calvin said just hit me, it made my perspective grow immensely and set my mind and thinking process on a much more extensive, global level. I can say that the other Righetti students who attended one of his intense workshops share similar feelings; however no one felt the same way that I did that day.

3. What are you most [excited/concerned] about in this class? What do you look forward to in learning? How do you think it can/will make a practical difference in your life?

My greatest anticipation in the class is to being my senior project and growing a relationship with Dr. Preston, sharing ideas and opinions on certain subjects brought up. Expressing my passion to the class and educating them on it, killing the ignorance that harms the air around us. This will further advance me in life in respect to my passion and will set up a much more extensive and permanent network for me to grasp more and more opportunities and achievements throughout my life.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Pictures. @thats_so_edgar

Twitter Updates

Follow me. @hausedgar

Meet The Author

All I know is that I will not soley define myself as "RHS Senior".