Rest In Peace, Mark Bae

Though we weren't close after junior high ended, those two years at Orcutt Junior High were hard for me. Mark was one of the people that always made me laugh and had a genuine personality and for that, I'll ALWAYS be appreciative. Prayers out to his family and loved ones affected by this shocking loss.

If you or anyone you know is struggling with depression or feel like they have no purpose left in the world, contact The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 (U.S.) or visit www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org for further help. There is a reason that you and those around you are alive, 
please help those who are in need to find that reason.

Everyone has a purpose.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Pictures. @thats_so_edgar

Twitter Updates

Follow me. @hausedgar

Meet The Author

All I know is that I will not soley define myself as "RHS Senior".