MASTERPIECE IN PROGRESS

I've had an idea for a while now of what I want my masterpiece to focus on. I want to express myself to everybody in the class through the project, a feeling that most must have. Therefore I want to maybe take a trip to LA/West Hollywood and take a tour of the sights and sounds that belong to these infamous areas. However, I want to integrate art and culture through the process. Educate those involved and document the trip as a culturing experience of all those who live and have marked their territory in the LA area. The LGBT community, Hispanics, Asians, African-Americans, Europeans, etc. Through art and travel, explore the roots of Los Angeles and show how each person of a different background has contributed to the world of LA and Hollywood. Fundraising would be vital to pull this off, but I have ideas. This is a work in progress, a rough draft if you will, and I will definitely chip this idea this like an artist with a block of marble ready to create a beautiful sculpture. After all, this is my masterpiece in progress. Progress is what I need to fully elaborate on what my vision is on this LA/Art/Culture expedition enlightenment.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Pictures. @thats_so_edgar

Twitter Updates

Follow me. @hausedgar

Meet The Author

All I know is that I will not soley define myself as "RHS Senior".