MY MASTERPIECE 1

My Masterpiece has been focused on learning LA and Hollywood's history by means of touring these areas and stopping at specific sites where different artwork and cultural groups have contributed to these two places' history. How the LGBT Community has contributed, how the Hispanic Community has contributed, how the Asian and African-American communities contributed, etc.  Art is a great way to show how these diverse communities have structured Los Angeles and Hollywood; whether it be sculptures and statues made out of the finest marble outside a prestigious building in Hollywood, or neighborhood murals painted on brick walls in an LA alley. A journey through LA by means of exploration in art and culture. However, I've started to think about new ideas to add to this trip which follow my goals and dreams in life. I want to be an actor, an entertainment personality, focusing on writing, producing, and starring in my own (comedy) program. It's always been a dream of mine. Hollywood is one of the largest entertainment capitals in the world. I'm seeing a correlation between my masterpiece and my ultimate goal in life that I can't ignore, I just can not pass up this opportunity. I've begun to start creating ideas to integrate the entertainment industry and pop culture within this trip while still keeping it's foundation solid. I know that my path will lead me to where I need to go, however, I need more time to construct this Masterpiece into something that directly associates itself with (one of) my biggest goals on life. When I have figured it out and chiseled my Masterpiece beautifully as if it were a marble sculpture, I'd have to start fundraising immediately, set up the tour itself, and get in contact with someone who will document this journey, not just for me, however, all those who want to be enlightened in this art/culture expedition as well. This is the beginning of my enlightenment to those in my area, my movement, and my dream. I'm going to let my Masterpiece be one of the biggest opportunities  I've gotten so far in my life to pursue my passion, philosophy, and artistic vision and share it to all those around me. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Pictures. @thats_so_edgar

Twitter Updates

Follow me. @hausedgar

Meet The Author

All I know is that I will not soley define myself as "RHS Senior".