Rest In Peace, Joan Rivers

How sad it is that we lose a comedy legend within just weeks of previously losing one. It's sad to say, but I was expecting to read the headline ever since Ms. Rivers was hospitalized in intense care last week, but one never truly is ready to read those three letters next to one's name. Although I found her work a bit distasteful in the latter part of her career, Joan Rivers was a trailblazer in making comedy a much more open and honest world. Saying it how it is, basically reading peoples minds, Joan made millions laugh with her edgy humor and opinions. I view my comedic styling similar to hers, being blunt and brutally honest, whether it's to get laughs or get to the chase of something, seeing that comedy is a great passion of mine. Therefore, she will be missed as setting a whole new world for comedians everywhere, she never held back. The fact that Joan could make light of dire situations was both positive and negative, however, when it was positive- everyone would appreciate her two cents chiming in.
You were hilarious when you started out on late night television, that's what made you remarkable. For that, we will remember you, Joan. Prayers go out to Melissa Rivers, her son Cooper, and all other loved ones in this tragic time for them.
This is how you will always be remembered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Pictures. @thats_so_edgar

Twitter Updates

Follow me. @hausedgar

Meet The Author

All I know is that I will not soley define myself as "RHS Senior".