WILL STUDY FOR FOOD

I am applying to various scholarships at the time, however my most demanding one with the earliest deadline is the Hispanic Youth Heritage Awards scholarship opportunity. The Youth Awards grant money to college-bound Hispanic high-school students and leaders who are the most well-rounded students and accomplished of the application pool. To be completely honest, I'm not sure if I'll receive this scholarship. It's a nationally applicable scholarship, which makes me skeptical of the results to come after I apply. The nation's big. The Hispanic population in the U.S. is only growing. However, this won't stop me in the very least bit to remain confident and learn from past experiences to hope for a bright future ahead if all goes south with this scholarship. If I receive the scholarship, the money will be used for generic college costs. This includes the 'typical': tuition, housing, dining, books and other requires texts/materials, etc. Although depending where I end up attending, the money might be used for one expense more than another. USC, UCSB, and Cal State LA all vary in overall tuition, (listed from highest to lowest), so depending where I get admitted and attend to, I won't fully know how to use the won money. Here's to hard work and hopeful thinking. Good luck to everyone during "Scholarship Season" (which seems like it's year long, to be honest.) May the odds be in your favor. (lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Pictures. @thats_so_edgar

Twitter Updates

Follow me. @hausedgar

Meet The Author

All I know is that I will not soley define myself as "RHS Senior".