HAMLET ACT I SCENE I


  • Setting: Castle in Elsinore > Denmark

  • Exit > single character Exeunt > plural (multiple characters exit)

  • #TheCrew saw a ghost > King Hamlet

  • usurp't = disturbs/ who's upsetting order of things 

  • Marcellus (good now...)- why is the ghost disturbing us?

  • Horatio (that can I...)- I know why king is ghost 


    King  Hamlet                               Fortinbras (Northern Denmark King)
             |      son                                       |      nephew
       Hamlet        (wants to kill >)   Fortinbras  (Wants vengeance!)


  • Ghost of King comes back because of unfinished business 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Pictures. @thats_so_edgar

Twitter Updates

Follow me. @hausedgar

Meet The Author

All I know is that I will not soley define myself as "RHS Senior".